- About us
Amy has worked in mid-tier firms since 2006 and has been exposed to many industries. As a tax professional, she shows initiative, takes pride in building client relationships and is passionate about helping others to grow. Amy thrives on tax compliance work, going above and beyond with each task. Amy is also known for supporting and mentoring junior staff members.
She is a lover of graphics, technology and excel formulas, with expertise in accounting software implementation, such as MYOB and Xero.
Lateral thinking games, travelling and trying out new food keeps her mentally and physically active. Aside from visiting markets on weekends, she loves a good game of iDarts and Billiards with friends.
– Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), University of Adelaide
– Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
– Xero Advisor Certified, Xero Payroll Certified
– MYOB Partner Program
– High Net Worth Family Groups and Individuals
– Gaming, Tourism and Hospitality
– Retail and Franchising
– Property Development and Construction